Search This Blog

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Parade's End sweeps through fandom.

Cumberbatched moments:  Images from The One Show.  HD screencaps.  Good morning... 

Sobbing Benedict in Parade's End.  Watching Parade's End. 

-- Nothing for Parade's End is behind spoiler tag!   I haven't got any PE spoilers as far as I know.  I also have not seen PE myself, but you're very welcome to send me pics or tell me your opinion, either here or on Twitter.

'August: Osage County' will be filming in Oklahoma.

Fan art:  Sherlock is so purple.

Funnies:  Sherlock:  The painting's a fake!  Wild Cumberbatch in captivity - seeking to breed. 

After this point: Spoilers for season/series 2.

Sherlock - Behind the Scenes: Vatican Cameos...



Wow.  Still haven't put up the half-dozen YT fan vids I found yet.  Sorry!  Was on my tablet, haven't got the hang of it pasting links.  :c  Yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment