Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Index: My Sherlock fic.

Index of my thought experiments, which are really short fics.  I should point out that I don't write yaoi and that I don't ship anyone (except maybe Molly and GL) in the show.

If you haven't seen all of 2010 and 2012 Sherlock, seasons 1 and 2, you probably don't want to read any of these:  definitely spoiler territory!


Primary characters appearing in certain fics:  John Watson, Mrs. Hudson, Sarah, Mycroft, Sherlock, Irene, and Sebastian Moran.


This is written for certain characters in Reichenbach:  "An Incident in June."


These are ALL written for post-Reichenbach.  Every one.

What if?

Incident:  Somewhere, a text alert.    Incident, part 2:  For Gita.

Later in June, another incident.

A day in October.    Later on, during a day in October.

Puzzles in the rain.


Some time ago, I began a story about Irene and Sherlock, but it had too many threads coming loose... and I swear that's because they are just having an ongoing argument.  It is NOT in this index.

No comments:

Post a Comment