Search This Blog

Monday, October 22, 2012

Holmes Boys fic: Mycroft and Sherlock.

I love this fic series over at SherlockCares.  If you read it, you'll see that the writer is very kind to me... :)

This is not slash.

It's family friendly... Anecdote:  One day at the doctor's, a little girl asked me to tell her a story -- with my head full of Sherlock, as usual! -- so I condensed #3 for her (she has littler siblings).

No spoilers as such, but ardent fans will notice shout-outs to BBC Sherlock throughout!


The Holmes Boys fic:


I'll add to this, but for when I'm not up to date, the "Holmes Boys" index link is also included above the story titles.  These are definitely Sherlock candy, my dears.  Do try it!

Pssst!  Caption of major win:  Sherlock's Binders Full of Women!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment