Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Three GREAT fan vids.

These are all from season 2. If you haven't seen the 2012 Sherlock, don't watch these now.  OTOH, I found two of them funny, and I hope you do also.


dying from the exit wounds | Sherlock BBC by KatrinDepp.

She is a fan vid goddess, I swear to you. This amazing vid, oh God!!

Odds are it will give you major feels.  But it's lovely.


let's get dangerous | Sherlock BBC | crack!vid by KatrinDepp.

WARNING: Do not eat or drink during this vid. If you're old enough to remember DW (no, not the Doctor), you may hurt yourself. I thought I'd hyperventilate, no joke.  Correction, this is s1 and s2.


Typical reaction to "The Reichenbach Fall" | Sherlock BBC by ThePteryx.

I think this will make you laugh. I do realize I'm biased. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment