Search This Blog

Friday, November 29, 2013

Short commercial break... nah.

Another piece about Sherlock and Ben and Martin by Caitlin Moran: The Seven Wonders of Sherlock.  Via Cumberbatchweb, so it's the whole piece.  Bless!

Must be from 2010, in case you're wondering, as she wrote it before The Great Game was originally aired.

Cumberbatched poster of forgiveness.  ;D

Cumberhug poster:  beware, Third Star feels attached!


And yes, in case you are wondering, you can indeed pre-order Sherlock s3 at Amazon, for Canada and the USA.  I think their website may crash and people are gonna have their friends send the DVDs from North America.

BUT... Amazon now tells me that I shall get my s3 DVDs in February 2014.

Now, I still plan on watching s3 air on PBS come 19-January-2014, but I foolishly thought I might get my DVDs sooner.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anyone taking stowaways to the UK next week???  Please!  Suddenly I feel that there's gonna be a really whiney Interweb -- okay, we already were, but-- but-- S3!  Spoilers.  TWITTER.  =swoons=

No comments:

Post a Comment