Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

London 2014: PBS Masterpiece contest.

Masterpiece sweepstakes to visit London in 2014; for American and Canadian fans.  Sorry to my fellow Sherlockians elsewhere!  8(

I heard about this via a friend's Tweet.  Do invite your friends too from the Sweepstakes website!  If you've friends in the States, do please tell them (and then make them take pics for you!).



It should tell you what kind of Anglophile I am... that I was getting excited about various parts of London and not so much about Downton Abbey.  It's a lovely place, certainly, but London is more appealing to me, sorry!

I am a Downton fan, but not a Downton fangirl.  That is the difference.

Also, there are many places in London, historically, that get me geeked.  Streets.  Buildings.  London Bridge...  Theaters, parks...  This isn't even getting into the rest of England!

No comments:

Post a Comment