Search This Blog

Sunday, July 6, 2014

My crowdfund to London.

If you hadn't heard about Ben's upcoming part as Classified in Penguins of Madagascar, then USA Today provides details.  8)

I'd hoped to see Ben in Hamlet, but alas, he's onstage in 2015, not 2014.  Must settle for him onscreen as the BBC's Richard III then.

Which brings me to my crowdfund, London: Magic Carpet Ride.

My best friend Bea is going to London this August.  To the Worldcon.

So I'm doing a crowdfund to get to London.  Would you help me out with my crowdfund?  Please spread the word.

I've also blogged about this on my main blog, because I explained a bit of what's going on with me there.



Being a mini-Watson to everyone... 8)  Aren't we all?

This.  This tumblr is perfect.  So many friends that I've met via Sherlock fandom in the last two years... being there for me.  Being supportive like John Watson -- who, I might add, does great things himself -- and being like Sherlock too.  Sometimes both at once.

Really hoping I can meet some fellow fans while I'm in London too.  Maybe at the Sherlock Holmes Pub...

I don't think that will be much like Penguins of Madagascar, but hey... if Benedict... er, Classified is able to fly me there, who knows, eh?  =twinkle=


Please, if you would spread the word about my London crowdfund (and my post, Activate London plan: 2014), I would be eternally grateful.  Any social media you use to spread the word is a major help, and much appreciated.  Many many thanks, my friends!

Thank you so much for your time, not just here reading my blog, but in being part of the Team Sherlock fandom.

No comments:

Post a Comment