Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Cabin Pressure's Zürich: where?

I'd like to complain about how Cabin Pressure's Zurich is being sold.

Or not sold, as the case may be.  It was difficult to find except at Amazon UK; plus Amazon owns Audible now.  Meaning you may (or may not) get Zurich.

I'm a little cynical since I ordered series 4 twice from Amazon, but never got it. (Despite refunds, I wanted my show a year ago.  Grrrr.)

CABIN PRESSURE: A-Z: THE BBC RADIO 4 AIRLINE SITCOM: AMAZON.CO.UK: JOHN FINNEMORE, BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH, STEPHANIE COLE, FULL CAST: BOOKS

Look! Loooook! A release date! January 15th 2015!
(I have already pre-ordered! :D)
Remember the taping of Zurich?

A show that had over 23 thousand people wanting to attend its 200-person taping.  Seems like it'd be available in more venues, somehow.

Apparently whoever set up pre-orders for Zurich -- and Cabin Pressure: A-Z! -- thought it should be as hard as getting s4.  8(

Luckily, Waterstones has Zurich available for pre-order too!  Release date is 15-January-2015.

You can pre-order all 26 eps in one package (Cabin Pressure: A-Z) from them as well.

To my great delight, Waterstones Marketplace is where I found s4.  So I'll hear s4 before Zurich comes out...  I hope we all get to hear A-Y before we arrive at Zurich.

"This Christmas, Zurich!"

No comments:

Post a Comment