Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Andrew's birthday; cons; VIDS; China!

Remember how they had some big shindig back in April 2015?  I found some videos of the guys there for us all to enjoy.

There you go, have some early Halloween candy.  :b


Andrew Scott and Mark Gatiss at Sherlocked Convention (part 1) April 26th 2015 by kinkykiedis; also part 2 and part 3.

Andrew Scott Sherlock Con Talk (part 1) 25-4-2015 and part 2 by kinkykiedis.
For Benedict at Sherlocked, here's his sections:  Benedict Cumberbatch Sherlock Talk (Part 1) 25-4-2015 by kinkykiedis... part 2part 3, and part 4.



Five Lessons Learned at the Women of Sherlock panel at Radio Times Fest... alas, I wasn't able to get anything else on the RT Fest, and I'd wanted more.  I hear the panel was pretty cool.

For Sherlock viewers in China, great news -- you get to see the Sherlock special aired there!

Happy Halloween a full ten days early, my dears.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment