Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mostly fan vids for rest of October...

It's Tweet diet time, so... fan vids.  I have lots I've been finding.

I have some thoughts about various tidbits I've noticed lately, but I may have to hold them in reserve.

Here's one:  When Sherlock fled in Blind Banker, he was reaching for John -- but either Sherlock realized John was not moving [my first guess], or, as a law-abiding military man, staying put for the oncoming cops.  Possibly both.

So Sherlock ran.  And John got the ASBO.


All season two, and therefore in the spoiler zone!


What might we deduce about his heart? Sherlock BBC by thepteryx

Brilliant! and feels.  Short and painfully sweet.



Sherlock and Irene Adler ✖ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ Cɪʀᴄᴜs by xkeepcalmandcarryonx

My oh my.  Love is, isn't it?  :)


For all my shipper pals:  Sherlock is not a virgin anymore by theredtagvid

(I think it's a well done vid, but I don't agree with the premise, not that various friends will be surprised!)


Sherlock BBC - Sebastian Moran [Jeremy Renner] by LedaRius11

It's mostly Great Game... but not entirely, of course.  :D

Brilliant!  Also:  Yes.  The other "snipers" that night probably... well, let's just say that John and SH thought that Semtex was real.  As they were meant to think.  Sherlock's gun was the only real weapon by the waterside.

No comments:

Post a Comment