Search This Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sherlock on the Fiddle.

If you haven't seen any of season 2 yet, avoid this post; the links are all spoilers!

I wanted to rewatch an ep of season 2, but I didn't want to be up all night.  (Also, I got up much earlier than usual today.)  So I thought I'd "watch" some Scandal pic spam.  Sure, that seemed a good idea!

Well, I managed to get through the first one.

From the comments I got this fantastic link -- a tumblr post by Benedict's violin teacher:  Sherlock on the Fiddle!!


If you want the others, they're in a link in my sidebar.  Scandal and Baskerville are often a riot; I much recommend them!  Especially if you're feeling blue and you want a rewatch.

Alas, caf-kitty didn't do the s1 eps.

RF is great too, BUT it will of course have feels.  So consider that.

No comments:

Post a Comment