Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Today's Sherlock s3 news.

Well, y'know, I said I didn't want to be spoiled.

And I don't.

But... today the BBC officially announced news.  So if knowing who new cast members are too much spoiler for you -- read no more!!!

Myself, I don't actually feel knowing actors count as spoilers.  I have a fairly broad interpretation, though, and I've read ACD.  If you haven't read any of the original stories -- and you've managed to avoid tumblr, or maybe you've blocked Google from showing "BBC Sherlock" to you -- then again, you may not want to know any more.

Final warning:  What I will do is not write out speculation or titles, if they're spoilery... if you want to know, click the links.  If you don't, you're safe.

SPOILERS below the cut.



Radio Times speculates on the cast choice.

Sherlock Filming Heats Up.  NOTE:  This has the new pic of Benedict smiling, but it is ON SET.  So if you don't want to see that, don't click.

I consider some of the pic partially spoilery, which is why I haven't posted it before, either here or on Twitter.

Today is officially A----- Day.  I'm just saying.  :D
The Baker Street Babes posted a transcript of a 2012 interview with Amanda Abbington.  It's brilliant.  No spoilers inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment