Search This Blog

Friday, March 29, 2013

Thank you!!!

Dear Sherlock fandom:  I love you.  You're amazing.

I mostly meet you on Twitter, but I also meet you at cons, on blogs and other websites, and wow.

You really are amazing.  I have met some of the coolest people ever.  Thank you.

Twitter has become my water cooler.  I get to hang out there and talk to people all over.  Yes, I've been talking to people online since 1991 -- but it's still really cool to meet people who are across the ocean or even across this continent.

Thanks for many a conversation, sometimes in the dead of night... over any old thing, over something we're geeked about, or something that becomes fascinating after a few words.

Cumberhugs!


2 comments:

  1. With my pleasure dear Anne.
    Thank you too, for being so nice and fun. I really enjoy the talks.
    I hope we'll continue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, dear heart! =many huggles= You are precious.

    ReplyDelete