Search This Blog

Friday, August 16, 2013

2013 Anglo Semifinals!!


Ben's moved on to the semifinals at Anglo Fan Favorites!  Ben is matched against... Snape.  Because Alan Rickman defeated Tennant.

I like Alan, so I voted for him last round... and I admit it was partly for strategic reasons as well.

Alas for Martin, Matt Smith triumphed there.  :/  Now that Doctor is against Tom Hiddleston.

On the plus side, at least as strategy goes, only one Doctor's in the semifinals. Yes, I was thinking about that, trust me.  8)

I'm predicting Ben versus Tom next round, but we'll see, won't we?

So fans, get your votes ready!  Voting closes 22-August-13 at 11am Eastern (GMT -4).  Vote daily hourly for your choice -- and of course I hope it's Ben, but it IS your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment