Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Last week, Mark and Ben...

Things I missed recently:

Mark Gatiss' birthday was 17-October-13 and I forgot... 8(  I'm glad the rest of fandom didn't!  Such as the Gatiss Guild, who posted pics here.  Mark says this and that.





I was at a convention the second week of October.  There was a dancing TARDIS.  (I am not making this up, and it's probably not what you think, either.)  I don't know what all everyone else on Team Sherlock was doing lately -- except maybe Ben.


The Fifth Estate came out 18-October here in the States.  I know this because of the InterWeb.  8)  And from the legions of movie commercials.  Alas, I did not yet get to see TFE.  I must hit up the Cumberbatch fans I met at Clave and see about fixing that sometime soon.

Fingers crossed for you; if TFE isn't available in your country, check the 'Net.  Fans are mobilizing to cinemas in nearby countries.  Check your Twitter listings!

No comments:

Post a Comment