Search This Blog

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Loved this ep!

John Watson Tweets about his wedding... and of course he blogged too.

Okay, not really.

These are from RP [ Elephant and Guardsman ] but pulled from The Sign of Three, off John's blog.  8)  So the only spoilers are there.

But today Simon Pegg and Amanda Abbington were Tweeting about the ep.


Not going to say any more.  I don't want to spoil you.  I am trying really hard not to do any s3 spoilers online.

I have been masking them here on my blog, so if you really want to read a review I've read, you can... but you won't be automatically spoiled just for coming here.

Today, I got the live stream to work, and I saw practically everything this time.  It shouldn't be humanly possible, but s3 is better than s2.  Just as s2 was better than s1.

If you didn't see The Sign of Three today, it will air again on BBC One Friday 10-Jan-2014 at 9pm GMT.  And if you're in range of the Beeb, it will be on iPlayer for the next 14 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment