Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

More meta on s3, bit of s4.

I can't be the only one still hungry for speculation... right?   A few of the tumblr users -- whose meta I loved -- have gone dormant.  Final Problem said she's reluctantly speculating, but if you're watching her Moran posts, it looks like that's changed.  :)

About that missing actor's name [from Empty Hearse] and was his character apprehended -- or not?

And why wasn't he credited?  And... and... that elevator button.

(For more, use FP's tag; here's her original LONG intro-meta on Moran .)

Some HLV speculation about something I'd been wondering about, i.e, recreational meta from Three Patch Podcast.  Very pleased someone else had thought it through!



Here's a bit of SH Spesh spec; see the copper--beech tumblr for original link.

More SH Spesh spec on Gloucester, costume and possibly source material for the ep, via my friend Margy's blog.

A cross of s3 (HLV) mixed with s4 spec from Final Problem.  Apparently I'd missed this post.  I hear there's a secret word from Mark as well:  a clue to s4?

In case you didn't know:  James Moriarty, all two (three?) of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment