Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Three BC films and the Sherlock Masterclass.

Oh, since I was looking these up anyway, here's some fast links.  :)  Then I'm off the blog til next month/next week!  Really -- not kidding!  Any spoilers in the Masterclass are at your own risk, I didn't watch the video yet.


BC film on BitTorrent:  The Last Enemy.  Here's a search if that link doesn't help. 

I just finished watching it, and I recommend The Last Enemy highly:  tense, gripping, steamy, fast-paced, and made me cry.  I also nearly threw something at TV after ep 3 ended, so you may want to watch yours quicker; I was rationing myself to one per day, but watched eps 4 and 5 today.  Wow!!!

ExPat has Parade's End; see link for details. 

Cumberbatched moments:  Christopher Tietjens photoset


Benedict Cumberbatch and Gary Oldman behind the scenes of TTSS.

Video from the Sherlock Masterclass -- including Mofftiss and Andrew Scott -- via SherlockCares.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment