Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2012

Another round of fan vids. :)

Funny vids -- mostly.  No spoilers, all season 1.

Holding out for Sherlock uploaded by ndayoh.

I love this song, I love this vid, and I think the creator had a lot of fun with it.


This one's fun too:  Party in the CIA (Sherlock BBC) uploaded by ndayoh.

Really, you should be more than a little disturbed at how well Weird Al's song fits with Sherlock!  =grin=


Sherlock - Puttin' On The Ritz uploaded by TheSpaceBetweenUsAll.

I love this.  You think, oh no, and then it starts.  How well this song works!

Mystrade:  Uptown Mycroft uploaded by KsenosTheos.

This is wrong on so many levels.  But still amusing.  It does remind us that Mycroft and Greg Lestrade have never been in the same scene ever in the show -- except once.

I don't ship Mycroft with anyone on the show (because I don't slash-ship Sherlock); but I wish Molly would date someone in particular after series 2.



This one's different; first, the video doesn't use dialog.  At all.

It is all instrumental.  Shippers will probably see it as a love song between Sherlock and John.  I see this vid as a love song TO the show.

Your Love Is My Drug - Sherlock uploaded by LemonSwordfish.

Elegant.  Gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment