Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2012

Tumblr: Meta series by wellingtongoose.

Let's have some more speculation, shall we?

"Oooooh, yes!"

This is plenty of season 2 -- spoiler zone! -- mingled with season 1.  Read at your own risk.  I really enjoyed all of these, because I love details and I especially love when a professional explains things I don't know.



Heroines of Sherlock:  Molly and Sally

Reply to Heroines; remember, Sally is doing her job, not trying to please us.  She doesn't have to please the viewers, that's not what she's for, nor is it why she joined the Yard.

Meet Miss Molly Hooper

More medical semantics:  Writing out the death certificate and other fun stuff post-Fall

Why BBC Sherlock is not Sexist

Lovely meta series, but I especially like the final post.  It's an awesome series.  (And oh my, the enigma meta on Scandal is brilliant:  Irene and Mycroft!!)  Thanks so much to thecutteralicia for having it on her masterlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment