Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Mystrade... Johnlock... fave fic!




I think I love this image far more than it deserves... considering that I absolutely adore this Mystrade series/writer, kavzl.  Because of amazing writing.  Thus far.  I still don't ship in SH either.

Image from tumblr... of course the very silly (Things That Will Happen) Before (Sherlock) Series Three.


Recently recommended:  Another Man, a Mystrade and Johnlock fic by Trillsabells (Twitter).  The masterpost of her Sherlock fic also includes one of Cabin Pressure!

Her s2 Mycroft in Do you ever think there's something wrong with us? may rip your heart out, if you love Mycroft.  And Mystrade.

Trills does a very cute fluff piece too, The Common Cold; very light on Johnlock.  Next is Sherlock at his worst...  Well, almost worst.  The 15:06 to Totnes is sooooooo Sherlock!

Hmmm, I think Mystradedoodles may've found me another nice source of SH light-on-shipping fic.  Bless her.

No comments:

Post a Comment