Search This Blog

Saturday, February 7, 2015

BAFTA 2015; Sherlocked in UK.

The BAFTA Awards are this Sunday!  Expect that the Interweb will be full of BAFTA buzz on 8-February-2015.  Radio Times says that Ben, Hiddles, and Martin will attend; Martin's one of the presenters per Digital Spy!

The Imitation Game has 9 BAFTA nominations.  I hope Ben and Team TIG win several BAFTAs!



Apparently since Boyhood's been the favorite of late, that's what people think will win the BAFTAs.  I really hope that it's not the only winner, that would be awful for all the other movies.  Unfair too.

I still haven't seen TIG, but I trust all the folks who've been telling me TIG rocks.  We knew it would rock!

Of course my next favorite would be Eddie in The Theory of Everything because it's about Stephen Hawking, and that also looks incredible -- but I've seen The Grand Budapest Hotel and it's a really bizarre and funny movie.  So that's the order I'm pulling for.


The Sherlocked Convention announced 2015 dates and the venue: 24-26 April at the ExCeL, London.


The con website is to go live soon.  Right now you can only get info about the Sherlocked Con from the email list, their FB, or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment