Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Update. Plus: Keep voting!

-- I was away this weekend, so I saved up some links for posts while I was gone... And I'm going to try henceforth to separate out spoilers for season/series 2 from the 2010 Sherlock.  Wish me luck!  I'm adding a spoilers tag also.

Another pic of Benedict, this with grey eyes.

How Martin can win just by sighing.  :)  Thanks to his TV Tropes page!

Eight brief quotes about Benedict Cumberbatch by people who know him. (Link broken.)  Found that tumblr through Kelsey, who thus introduced me to an Italian fan! :)  Warning:  For the 30% of fandom like me (who aren't shippers), that's high-octane Johnlock.


Spoilers for season/series 2 until the final paragraph!


Everybody loves Sherlock.  Right??  Except that by the scenes chosen in that vid, you wouldn't really think so.  :D  Catchy music.

I'm not into Johnlock.  A friend sent me this link, so I replied to that John Watson [who, admittedly, I talk to anyway].  I couldn't get another Youtube to work, so I tried this one, which is definitely Johnlock: Pictures of You.  I like that vid, very low-key.


EMMYS: Benedict Cumberbatch On ‘Sherlock’. Looks like an interview I've seen more than once elsewhere, but I do like the intro paragraph, which is new. 


Over at the Anglo Fan Favorites, Martin is still winning handily over Colin Firth. But Benedict is -- just barely -- keeping ahead of DT!  Remember: Voting for the Quarterfinals ends Wednesday, June 27 at 11 am ET. Vote!!

No comments:

Post a Comment