Search This Blog

Monday, June 4, 2012

Swag and other links.


Twitter has returned, so harvesting is possible. ;)

A great pic of both Our Boys, Martin and Benedict
. Two of Sherlock smiling from @CartmansWife in Baker Street and outdoors.

For a trio of writers who don't know precisely yet how -- seeing as they haven't written it yet -- season 3 of Sherlock will end, it looks like their plans are to continue torturing fans. :)


Some fine Sherlock shirts
and such over at CafePress. Including the great image for "I'm in shock. Look, I've got a blanket!" :D

Do you believe in Sherlock? Have you seen the map yet? FAQ here.


Martin Freeman has a TV Tropes page too. Much to my delight. This is awesome on several levels, not least of which is the quote. Since no one can ever lose enough time to TV Tropes, you will be horribly sucked in if you read their Sherlock page. Also, if you missed a lot of interesting little bits of trivia, you know that TV Tropes will have them; which is why I stopped myself, um, partway through, I can go read this later. Really.

Martin has a short interview on Youtube after winning his 2011 BAFTA.

I found this t'other night, Benedict Cumberbatch reading a fairytale. Pretty sure through someone, but alas, I cannot recall who. :/ It's lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment