Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Update, Martin's project, and linkses.

Do you want to tell Martin Freeman something? Did you know there's a Martin Freeman Project? On Tumblr use this site, and send Twitter posts to: @Mfreemanproject with tag #MartinFreemanProject.


Benedict
and Martin are in the Quarter Finals over at Anglo Fan Favorites. [I'm sorry, I like Colin Firth, but I had to vote for Martin.] Somehow I get the feeling that Benedict and Martin will be going against each other in this soon. :)  You can vote every day, remember!


Anderson got his own poster, via @K_Estep13. Best part is whose quote got used!

This Benedict pic
[via @amelia221b] reminds me of a particular Ellery Queen story. One of my very favorites, in fact.

I'd like to say that I've met all sorts of lovely Sherlockians like Kelsey and Amelia online (and who share pictures and other links with me so readily). Darlings, every one!


The changing face of Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson
by a previous [and famous] Watson.

A pic of Lara, and then a moment between Sherlock and Irene.

From 2010/2011: Benedict Cumberbatch: The Fabulous Baker Street Boy. From today: Sherlock actor Benedict Cumberbatch plans to play Hamlet.


Update: I have work in, a nice book-job that I'm dying to start, so I mayn't be on Twitter much, and I suspect I'll be posting here, um... half as much. We'll see, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment