Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mark Gatiss b-day project, Mycroft, and just 2 fan vids.

Cumberbatched moments: That lovely blond guy in Parade's End, while in uniform. Then out of uniform. Favourite Benedict photoshoot. Benedict in black and white.  Curl Batch matching Mark's curl: O Holmes brothers!

About Mycroft's umbrella.  A poster of Sherlock, the Doctor, and Mycroft's umbrella.

As promised, the link to the Mark Gatiss birthday project.  His birthday's 17-October.  Help our Mycroft celebrate in style, do!



Spoiler zone / season 2


Here's a creepy one for all you JM fans out there.  8)

Call Me Maybe (Sherlock + Moriarty) by toujourswhitney.

Exactly how I feel -- no, I wouldn't do that after being on a rooftop with Sherlock, I can think of other things. Argue. I'd argue at least.

The win goes to the recent commenter (IAmHernandoChandra 2 weeks ago):
JM: Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe
SH: I prefer to text.
I adore JM, btw, but I am not wanting him back. Just in case you're wondering. Not just for canon's sake. But the Moriarty family was peculiar, and named all their sons James, so...


I may make a list of songs that would be fun as Sherlock fan vids... because I keep thinking about them. :D And bless our fandom for all the mad wondrous vids they make! Bless you!

Such as this one: Birdhouse In Your Soul (Sherlock and John + They Might Be Giants) by MoonMouse.

I have been longing for this TMBG song as a fan vid. "But I'm not actually your friend / But I am." Oh, yes...  Perfect!! Also the way so much of the song lines up with scenes... ahhh. Beautiful. A dream come true.  And that is NOT sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment